Friday, July 20, 2007

Working with the Youth

I'm working with the Youth in my Church Group and have volunteered to join the Boy Scout Troop on the merit badge council. Although I have to wear those stupid swimsuits when I go swimming with the youth (a naked leader with the youth doesn't come with good consequences); it's a set up I have to deal with.

I'll save the swimsuit arguement at a later time.

Anyway, as secretary, I pass boys off for their Scout advancements and merit badges. Although I thought that I'd be doing something else. I'll probably will. The fun hasn't really kicked off yet. :) I was called as Young Men's Secretary earilier this month. I haven't been updating my blog; mostly because my MS Windows computer has been giving me distress. I want to shoot it with a 12 gauge shotgun (BLAM!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...