Sunday, January 27, 2008

Body Acceptance


A new week, a new Adventure!

From what I learned this past week, produces a lot of questions and some needed answers. Anyway, I'll talk about that as I learn some more information. On to a better topic -- Body Acceptance!

Did you know that Jennifer Love Hewitt has been called "FAT?" She is a size 2, and no way can Jennifer Love Hewett be fat. She decided to fight back, and tell everyone that she's a healthy size 2.

There has been some good news on the Body Acceptance front, and not just my fellow naturists have been trumpeting the news. There is one thing about having a beautiful woman who is healthy: 150 pounds/68 kilograms is generally an acceptable weight. Tyra Banks, the famous Supermodel, is part of a movement to get women curvier again. She wants to make curvy women feel better about themselves.

So, is pencil thin something to be attracted to? I don't think so. Queen Latifah looks great because she also accepts her figure as normal. As for me, I prefer a woman with a healthy body wieght: 150 lbs/68 kg is good enough. Or at least somewhere in that range. And yes, a size 2, 3, or 4 -- or even 7, isn't fat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...