Saturday, October 3, 2009
Q. What is an Affirmation?
A. An Affirmation is essentially a prayer combined with intention. Or you can call it a goal combined with belief and emotion. An affirmation is energy, being sent and received.
Q. How do I make an affirmation?
A. You write down what you desire and attach an emotion to it. There are several ways of doing this: some people create slide shows of their affirmations and put them as a Windows Media File and upload them to Youtube. It is best to attach a positive desire to your affirmation for it to work.
Q. Are affirmations attached to the Law of Attraction?
A. Yes, they are. :)
Q. What are some affirmations?
A. Here are some of mine:
* All good things are coming to me to day . . .
* Who cares what other people think?
* People enjoy reading my blog posts.
* I am a beautiful person, I love myself.
* I am attracting love, and I radiate love.
* I have God potential and I am one with God.
* I can do anything, I can have anything, I can be anything.
* I am a leader, I inspire others.
* I am attracting my mate, she is looking for me.
* My mate is also a leader, she also inspires others.
* My mate is extraordinarily beautiful.
* I am grateful for all that I have.
* I am energy, I am a vibrational being, I am a being of Light.
* I am made of Light
* Everything I touch turns to gold.
* Money is being made for me everyday.
* I am grateful for the money I have, the money I earn, and the money I have to spend.