Saturday, June 23, 2012

Is Obama our first gay President?

Source: Facebook

While commenting on sodomites in the White House giving Reagan the bird, a commenter said that Barrack Hussein Obama was our first gay president.  Really, I do believe that James Buchannan was our first  homosexual President.



Here are some facts about our 15th President.

a. He was a long life bachelor.  He was engaged, but his fiancĂ© broke off his engagement and died soon after.

b. He had a relationship with William Rufus King.  A letter had this quote about his life long, special friend:

"I am now 'solitary and alone,' having no companion in the house with me. I have gone a wooing to several gentlemen, but have not succeeded with any one of them. I feel that it is not good for man to be alone; and should not be astonished to find myself married to some old maid who can nurse me when I am sick, provide good dinners for me when I am well, and not expect from me any very ardent or romantic affection."


c. His niece acted as First Lady during his time as President. 


James Buchanan was mostly a good President for the united states of America.  The only thing I have against him was the Utah War and the signing of laws that forbid the practice of Plural Marriage among the Latter-day Saints -- as it was a strike against the First Amendment.  But this was when the President of the united states could act by himself and without undue influence by his peers, or by those who handle him as an Asset.


Barack Hussein Obama is not his own man.  He is an Asset controlled by foreign interests.  He is smart, but he is also not wise.  Buchanan was wise, and his platform was "The object of my administration will be to destroy sectional party, North or South, and to restore harmony to the Union under a national and conservative government".



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...