Monday, June 11, 2007

Looking back


Hello fellow bloggers and greatful readers. I've been looking back at my High School days and at my Year Book for the Class of '93. Its surprising how handsome I actually looked like at 18. I was, as I am now, a beautiful sort of person back in '93. And I just now realize that.

I really do need to exercise. I also looked at my High School crush, a girl that I'm still in love with; and I realize what attraction is. And I'll get into my theory on attraction later; actually it's truth as I understand it. Beauty is an important principle of the Universe, and we need mathematics to understand the concept of beauty. Mathematics is the key to understanding this beauty.

To show you what I mean, I'm going to upload a beautiful picture in honor of Nude Blogging Day. :) And believe me, she is beautiful. Not as beautiful as my Love, but beautiful still. It's the picture of a family, going at least three or four generations.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...