Sunday, August 3, 2008

Love

I've now gone and done it. I've taken my feelings of love for my cousin to a higher, and deeper level. My cousin in Norway is a Wiccan. I found this out from my other cousins about two weeks ago, and rather than choose to denounce her and judge her as wayward; I've chosen to be proud of her and to admire her.

One of my best friends, Dave Sharp, said that the best way to support someone is to love them. And when you love them, they automatically feel your love. So, I started to love my cousin to show my support. Little did I know that I would actually be attracted to her spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and sexually. Someone could say this is unfair, that it is wrong to be attracted to my cousin in such a way. I don't believe so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...