If I ran Wizards of the Coast . . .
1. I'd fire the Legal Department and replace them with lawyers who like to create for Dungeons and Dragons.
2. Release Original D&D, BECMI D&D, Advanced D&D 1, Advanced D&D 2, and D&D 3.x into the public domain.
3. Put 4e on a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 U.S. free license and do the same with Forgotten Realms and Eberron.
4. Sell all non-selling properties relating to D&D back to their original creators.
5. Retain the Trademark on the D&D brand and peddle the Brand to Hollywood, Anime Tokyo, and everywhere to encourage derivative works in other media.
6. Transform the publishing department to work like a novel or book publisher where we'd publish other people's work as well as our own and make sure they retain all rights to their work.
So, what would you do if you ran Wizards of the Coast?