Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dreamweaver


Working with Dreamweaver is a little more involved than I had anticipated. I'm not sure where to start working with Dreamweaver since I had first worked with Dreamweaver before. Using Dreamweaver to work on my new webpage has brought me some consternation. Taking a beginning web authoring class should help.

As you can see, I'm still planning my "Journey to Atlantis" website. One of the stock photos I'm collecting for the site is this Temple of Karnak photo. All the photos will come from Stock Exchange; and will be selected for non-profit website use.

This is going to be an awesome web page. Not much flash content, since I can't get the hang of it without someone teaching me step by step some of the stuff I can do with it. But since it's about campaign options, not much flash will be needed.

Meanwhile, enjoy this cult classic song.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...