Sunday, October 30, 2011

Marching towards the Master Rating


I caught Kerry in a Sodium Attack (Na3 opening move).  Seriously, though, Kerry Shirts is the best opponent to practice openings on. :)  Chess is a fun game to play, once understand the fact that it's just a game to practice strategy.

It's not a waste of time to practice Chess.  There are many openings and mid-games that can progress from the game and can teach you many things.   The reason why I practice openings on Kerry Shirts is because he doesn't really sit back and ridicule your openings.   I believe that all openings can lead to checkmate of your opponent's king.  I proved that I can defeat Napoleon's Opening in the last three Napoleon's Opening games I've played.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...