- Hereclitus proposed a theory of knowledge. He believed that understanding the Word would bring understanding.
- Hereclitus proposed a theory that the Universe is constantly changing, and through change its in equilibrium. Hereclitus held that (1) everything is constantly changing and (2) opposite things are identical, so that (3) everything is and is not at the same time.
- Hereclitus critized the Ionian school of philosophy.
- Herclitus proposed a natural, physical theory.
- Hereclitus theorized some moral and political theories.
- Hereclitus biography and Philosography on Hypatia lovers dot com.
- Internet Encyclopedia's article of Hereclitus.