Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Tribute to Ann


A tribute to Ann by ~Atlantean6 on deviantART

"But God ceaseth not to be God, and mercy claimeth the penitent, and mercy cometh because of the atonement; and the atonement bringeth to pass the resurrection of the dead; and the resurrection of the dead bringeth back men into the presence of God; and thus they are restored into his presence, to be judged according to their works, according to the law and justice."

Alma 42:23


"24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
"25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

John 11: 24-25

"And said, 'Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.' "

Job 1:21

My best render yet. This one is a tribute to my dead girlfriend. She's been resurrected and now ascending to the heavens. Ann is my French gal, a very beautiful and vibrant human being before she died in the hospital after a tragic car accident.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...