Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rolemaster Adventures!!

I'm working on my first Rolemaster campaign for publication. It's set in the Known Lands.

So, I'm going to publish some ideas here on my blog.

a. The adventure takes place in a remote village in a valley. The village was founded by contraries from the four major powers in the Caithness Isles: Caithness, the Horde, and New Massalia. This allows for a great number of player characters from different races: Massalian elves, orcs, and humans for three.

b. The first publication deals with low levels: 1-5 (or 7).

Some ideas from other media:
  1. An expedition out of the Valley when the village is low on supplies. The expedition is to go to the King to tell what is happening and what can be done about it (Icewind Dale CRPG)
  2. An obscure event sets off a tragedy and opportunities for adventure. (NWN 2)
  3. The PCs are originally prisoners set free by the King to find their destinies. (Morrowind)
  4. The PCs are agents of the King sent to investigate some strange happenings (Daggerfall).
I thought about pregenerating some PCs to get GMs started with Rolemaster. What do you guys think?

Oh, in other news, on the Rendering front: I made some alternate textures for Play with Poser's ExtremeSwim Suit 3 for Aiko 3. Here is a picture of one of those textures --


Stars and Stripes by ~Atlantean6 on deviantART

I'm thinking of collecting the textures and selling them on Renderosity as my first inroad to Enterprise. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...