Monday, January 21, 2008

Going Back to School


What is wonderful about going to school is the cool things you can learn while going there. Take a class on Multimedia Essentials, and you are reintroduced to Photoshop. But not just Photoshop 3, 4, or 7 -- but Photoshop CS 3 extended.

IN just seven years, I saw Photoshop updated in what -- six or seven different versions. Photoshop CS Extended is light years ahead of Photoshop 4, which I used when I took a beginning Photoshop class at the same college. However, because of this new Photoshop version I had purchased last summer, I finally realized how Godlike I can be within the program.

Here is a great example of the new skills I've been learning. This is a beautiful, wonderful swimsuit model with a background applied to her. Yes, this is one hot swimsuit model in a glamour shot (which is designed to accentuate everything desireable).

I learned this skill through a video tutorial available here on Photoshop Planet. The tutorial is about using Photoshop's Pattern Maker to create a wonderful background for your photos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...