Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Using Photoshop

I am a God. Oh, I surely must be. What began as a journey with Corel Photopaint 7 to make web graphics has gone full circle with Photoshop CS3 Extended. I can make anything with Photoshop working with the images that I have acquired and or scanned.

I have barely scratched the surface, and already I'm amazed at what I can do. Photoshop is used by Industry professionals to digitally edit images and make them better. You can also make web graphics and paint with Photoshop.

Photoshop is a tool with a seemingly infinite range of capabilities. Notice I said tool. Photoshop is neither evil nor good, because both producers of Playboy and producers of Ensign both use Photoshop to manage their graphics for their respective magazines. And those two magazines are as different as night and day. I use photoshop purely for educational and artistic purposes these days.

But as I said, I have barely scratched the surface.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...