Friday, April 2, 2010

Clash of the Titans (2010)

Uhm . . .

One word.  USELESS if your a DM!  Don't see this movie unless you're looking for a cinematic rollercoaster ride.  The critics don't know what they are talking about, since as a Dungeons and Dragons movie this one is an Epic Fail (gad!).

It's pretty bad.  Although they had a lot of good ideas, the movie isn't the best.  I was deeply offended by it, so I couldn't enjoy it. You're better off seeing the original.  Beverly Cross, Ray Harryhausen and co. made a better movie.

Gad, it was so bad. ):

2 comments:

greywulf said...

I consider myself warned, but not very surprised. the original Clash of the Titans rates as one of my top ten movies of all time, and I half-expected them to make a mess of it.

Elton said...

It was awful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...