Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Arsenic and Old Lace: a Birthday Render Challenge

Now to turn away from Archaeology and Ancient Civilizations --
On the DAZ forums, I made the challenge for people to render scenes from the Dark Comedy: Arsenic and Old Lace. Since my own Birthday is like eight days away, I thought it would be fun to host a challenge to see who can render the various scenes the BEST!

Prizes are photoshopped ribbons and they go to:
Best of Scene.
Best Johnathan Brewster render.
Best Abby and Martha render
Best Teddy Roosevelt render!
Scariest Scene

The idea is that I'm the judge, and I hand out the prizes! Since the play is Halloween themed, the entrants can also enter their renders in the Halloween Render Challenge or freebie challenge put on by DAZ or by their forum patrons. Sounds like great fun!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...