Sunday, January 10, 2010

Girlfriends


Sometimes, the adage is true.

Becareful what you wish for, because you will get it. Or more aptly: God works in Mysterious Ways. But it's better to say: God works when you aren't looking.

Last year, knowing that I am granted instantly that which I desired, I tried an experiment. I created a Vision Board including all the qualities I wanted in a mate. Yeah, I got her. :) I think this picture represents her strongly, even though the hair and age is a little wrong. Her name is Darlene Katrina Gillkey of Cleaveland, Ohio. She is seven years my elder. For the information of some readers:
A. She's still in Cleaveland.
B. No, we aren't together yet.
C. She's willing to wait.
D. She's willing to talk to the Missionaries, but I don't want her to talk to them because of me.

(Note, picture is stock art from Deviant Art. I'm breaking the artist's rules a little bit so that some readers [Hi Uncle Robert!] won't suffer unrighteous judgement of myself.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...