Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Art Institute of Pittsburgh

Chances are good that I could be enrolling at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, online. Now, why would you say I'm doing this? To increase my talents with DAZ Studio and generating 3D and rendering. Refining those talents.

And there is also something interesting. David Santoro believes that my work with 3D Art is professional. I showed him most of my work (except for my work at Renderotica, to my shame :( ), and he believes it's professional and well done. I came a long way from last January.

From ambling along, to learning lighting, better lighting, and doing what is right. Look below. A drow monk I did for Conroy.


Drow Monk by ~Atlantean6 on deviantART

A DAZ Studio render.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...