Sunday, September 13, 2009

Finding a Mate

Naked Jen (yes, that naked Jen) had put up her own personal on her own web log. I thought it was a wonderful thing to do! I don't get very many responses from women using an on-line dating service -- but those that do often say they hope I find a match. Now that I have a gay admirer, someone I really don't desire, it's become quite hard.

So, I thought I'd put up an ad for myself here on my own web log, in hopes that a wonderful woman would meet me and in hopes goes for a date. So here goes:


Me, Myself, and I by ~Atlantean6 on deviantART

Okay, that is me, currently. I am not in the perfect shape. I have a gut that sticks out, but I can still see my penis. My real skin is white, and I do have that hair color. I have most of my hair and I still take walks everyday to help my body get into the right shape, or at least stay active.

Perhaps you like my face? If so, read on . . .

I am a nudist, practicing in secret but openly on the Internet. I am a being of Light, I am made of Light. Wonderful bright and pure, a being of light. I study a lot of things, often to the chagrin of my parents who can't seem to understand that I'm voracious for knowledge. I usually put that knowledge to good use. Usually. I play Dungeons and Dragons and a bunch of other Roleplaying Games, I find it wonderful to create my own worlds! I do this currently through DAZ Studio, and Maya and 3D Studio Max in the future!

I am focused on Exaltation. Now if you are asking what that is, I will tell you -- "Exaltation is eternal life, the kind of life God lives. He lives in great glory. He is perfect. He possesses all knowledge and all wisdom. He is the Father of spirit children. He is a creator. We can become like our Heavenly Father. This is exaltation." -- Gospel Principles

I desire to be an Exalted human being after the order of Michael and according to the pattern that the Savior, Yeshua ben Joseph of Nazereth (Jesus the Christ) has set for us. A Creator with a capitol "C." Being an Exalted Creator will give me the most happiness in the next life. I am also Spiritual, having a personal relationship with God. I allow the Spirit to direct me where it will lead me.

I still live with my parents, but that is because it is hard to get by without an income. Most of you wished I had a job, trading my dollars for hours. If I did have a job, trading hours for dollars, I will never ever make enough to make sure you have a home and the luxuries you enjoy. If I had a regular job, you will also have to work at a second income to make sure we have our house. But understand this -- I WORK BECAUSE I CHOOSE TOO, NOT BECAUSE I HAVE TOO! I work to produce and I will get paid by what I produce. Simple as that. Ahem, if you are still with me, read on . . .

Now to get to the nitty gritty -- I also desire a woman with like talents and like intelligence. Same level of wisdom, same level of intelligence, same level of Spirit. The woman I desire must possess the same level of knowledge, the same level of understanding. She must be also capable of love. She must accept me totally for who I am: that is love.

I desire a woman who is willing to support me as I build financial freedom and create a company that will benefit thousands and thousands of people. I'm studying Media Arts so I can eventually produce 3D films.

I like cats. I don't like dogs. Dogs bark, and make my adrenaline pump through my system. They provoke a fear response in me because they bark so loudly and I can't stand dogs. Even if they are genetically engineered from wolves through many generations. Cats are quieter, they meow, but most often or not they are quieter than dogs. But I used to own a dog once.

I desire you to love, be kind, be submissive, and be understanding. I desire an eternal mate, one whom will understand that there are women who are dead (as in legally dead) who also desire me for a mate (her name is Annette, or Ann -- late of France). Oh yeah, you've got to want to play -- cerebally, physically, and in all things. Play is so important, I desire a mate who will play. If you are willing to try me out, well . . . the comment section is down below.

P.s.: if you are looking for a muscle bound guy from the get go, know this -- I am planning to do the Body for Life program. but as it stands now, getting free weights is a little beyond my ability. :) So I do what I can, and walking is a good start to start with. :)

1 comment:

Rob said...

I appreciate your honesty! I do believe that honesty is the best policy and will bring about the best end for all. In this case I believe that best end result may very well be keeping you single and preventing your procreation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...